Introducing the new KRP client portal
After extensive development and customization, we’re pleased to introduce the new KRP client portal . The system is designed to enhance our client service experience, making it easier to review accounting and tax-related files in a consolidated, user-friendly dashboard.
We believe that collaboration and communication are a key aspect of any successful partnership—which is how we view all of our client relationships. With that in mind, our aim was to adopt a system that enables us to better organize and share key documentation, while streamlining our digital processes to improve efficiency, enhance workflows and help reduce our clients’ administrative workload.
“We’re very excited to be debuting a fully secure client portal that enhances our digital capabilities as a firm,” said KRP LLP Co-Managing Partner George Grignano. “We’re dedicated to providing our clients with the tools they need to stay organized and focused on growing their businesses, and our portal is another important step forward in achieving that goal.”
As part of the initial account set-up process, clients will receive an email inviting them to register with their username (their email address) and a temporary password. They will then be asked to create a unique password on that initial log-in.
They’ll have access to the platform’s wide range of features including:
- A personal inbox for the exchange of tax and financial documentation
- Full document upload and download capabilities for personal or year-end corporate tax information
- Downloadable folders to organize information such as personal and corporate tax returns
- Archiving of up to four years of financial statements, personal tax returns and notices of assessment
- Client ‘to-do’ list functionality that allows our team to assist clients in the preparation of tax records, offers reminders of key tax season deadlines and delivers our year-end package in an organized way
The portal’s digital information exchange and storage capabilities are also designed to help mitigate the risk associated with paper-based record-keeping and manual processing.
“Our clients operate in fast-paced industries and want to work with Chartered Professional Accounts who understand their needs and can provide effective strategic advice and assistance,” explained KRP LLP Co-Managing Partner Armando Iannuzzi. “In our view, that means leveraging the latest technology to help them stay a step ahead at all times.”
Stay tuned for additional developments in the months ahead. In the meantime, if you or your team have questions or require assistance accessing or using the KRP client portal, please contact us.
The KRP Team